Building Apps Since 2002
Aquent DEV6 delivers best-practices development consulting and comprehensive training courses to enterprise full-stack developers.
Our developers tackle business problems which:
- Are enterprise-wide in scope
- Involve cross collaboration with world class UX teams
- Require trusted DEV6 advisory on cutting edge technology
- And, above all, are complex
What’s it like working with us?
As a client…
You will work with an organization able to go deep in its understanding of unique business requirements and provide trustworthy advice on current technologies to solve complex front-end development challenges.Learn more
As a consultant…
You will be given the opportunity to work on highly sophisticated business applications from start to finish in an environment that supports continuous learning and professional growth.Learn more
- 2002 Company founded under the name “New Toronto Group” (NTG). Focus on Rich Internet development & training using Macromedia Flash.
- 2005 NTG becomes Authorized Adobe Solutions Partner after Macromedia acquired by Adobe.
- 2008 NTG shifts focus away from Adobe Flash/Flex, becomes a provider of mobile solutions and worldwide training services for Blackberry.
- 2010 Shift toward open source app development technology, early pioneering of Angular.js
- 2018 NTG purchased by Aquent to provide access to provide broader North American customer base and accelerated growth. Company rebranded as Aquent DEV6.
Ed Van Beilen
Ed co-founded New Toronto Group in 2002 and acted as Principal for 16+ years. The New Toronto Group professional services division was re-branded as DEV6…
Vice President, Services
Mark is responsible for driving Aquent DEV6’s services vision, which is to continuously enhance innovation on behalf of our customers. Prior to joining…
Hasan delivers next-generation applications for very large enterprise companies. His focus areas at Aquent DEV6 include technical solution architecture,…